This post is part of my May catchup posts, post-internet outage! Happy May!
Sunday, my dad, my brother, and I ran a 5K benefitting the Joe Cassella Foundation, which helps families cover medical costs and provides support to families fighting childhood illness. The 5K was run up in Great Falls, Virginia, and it was great fun to run a race in a familiar place. It was the second 5K my dad and I have run together, and it was the first time my brother joined us (though he quickly ran ahead without us haha).
My running playlist turned out to be surprisingly eclectic for this race, but then again I made it on Spotify five minutes before the race started. I think I was just going through my albums and thinking every song was good and was going to sound good together. It ended up working out, until "You'll Be in My Heart" by Phil Collins came on right as we were about to round the corner to the finish line. Not exactly hyped-up.
Here's a link to my playlist for race day. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Post-race: Sweaty |
![]() |
| Pre-race: Non-Sweaty |
![]() |
| Post-race again: Phew, yea you can see the difference. |




No comments:
Post a Comment