Friday, April 12, 2013

My week of Sunrises

Sunrise at National Cathedral, Washington, DC
It's been a crazy week, that's for sure. At work, I've encountered a lot of tears, a batch of stress, and even a few strategically-placed expletives this week from customers and co-workers alike. At home, I've been crawling right into bed almost as soon a I walk in the door each night. I managed to watch a couple of Netflix movies I had stacked up in a pile on my desk. I also managed to put away have of te clothing that was behaving more like a carpet in my bedroom.

Now, I could never have been this busy if I hadn't kept waking up at sunrise everyday (sometimes earlier). I've enjoyed all the beautiful and different sunrises I've seen this week. Thought I'd share :)

Getting to work an hour early on Saturday morning to set up for the day... still pretty though.

Driving a parkway during sunrise one morning... not a bad view


But I think my week of glorious sunrises has finally ended this morning...

But perhaps it also means the crazy, silly, stressful workweek has ended. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment